[erlang-questions] A problem with smart_exceptions

YAMASHINA Hio hio@REDACTED
Fri Jun 15 08:34:04 CEST 2007

Hi.

By default, smart_exceptions uses catch expression
for compable with R9. It discard information whether
expression is throw-ed or not.

To make it use try expression, uncomment `r10' definition
at start of smart_comment.erl:

%% define r10 means 'try' is used in the generated code rather
%% than 'catch'. Note that try is _handled_ by default.
%% -define(r10, true).

But described also:
%% - R10B compatibility is weak, not very tested

YAMASHINA Hio <hio@REDACTED>