[erlang-questions] Integration testing in Erlang

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 14:51:45 CEST 2007

I was thinking recently about test-driven development in Erlang. I
think I understand unit testing (I'm using EUnit for it) but actual
programs require not only unit testing but higher level testing also -
integration testing and system testing.
Has anybody some docs describing this stuff? Or maybe it does not
depend so much on implementation language? Some general docs will be
much of help?
The problem is that quite large part of logic in the project I'm doing
right now lies not in "stand-alone" functions an requires process
interaction.

Best regards,
Kirill.