[erlang-questions] Killer Erlang tools

Toby DiPasquale codeslinger@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 02:43:47 CEST 2007

On 6/12/07, peter royal <peter.royal@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> > It looks like Safari is now ported to Windows and thus there is a port
> > of Cocoa. I don't have any more details, but it would be
> > interesting...
>
> Safari on Windows does *not* use Cocoa. Confirmed this today from
> some Apple engineers over lunch.

Hell, Safari on Mac doesn't use Cocoa.

In any case, speaking for me and the developers I know, the choice of
Mac platform is a good one. A lot of guys concentrate on Windows or
cross-platform which basically leaves all tools on the Mac to be
uglier and less integrated than they could be (take any Java tool as
an example).

If there was a phat Erlang tool for OS X, I would dig it. Also, I
would imagine that the P(Mac user|Erlang user) is pretty high.

--
Toby DiPasquale