[erlang-questions] OTP application design

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Tue Jun 12 21:33:36 CEST 2007

Yes, I mean the same but th point is that there will be no "contract", and
logic implemented in both gen_servers should be checked manually (no common
interface except gen_server behavior) so if I create new function and new
handle_call clause in worker.erl I must remember to add the same clause in
emulator.erl
I know  it's just a habit of static typing :)
Thanks.

Regards,
Kirill.