[erlang-questions] Killer Erlang tools

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Tue Jun 12 14:51:42 CEST 2007

Just a small pre-announcement...

I'll be writing the refactoring IDE in Lisp and for Cocoa on the Mac.
I want it to be a remarkable tool, remarkably good-looking too. I
also want it to be extensible. I want it to be  what TextMate is for
people coming to Ruby on Rails. Last but not least, I want to run
Lisp on the Erlang VM.

No, I do not want to write an IDE in Erlang or Java or use Eclipse or
NetBeans. I'm also rather fond of the Lisp syntax as opposed to the
one that Erlang uses ;-).

The core feature set is first and foremost what bugs me and helps me
work with Erlang. The rest is up for grabs.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# translator
http://wagerlabs.com  - Blog