[erlang-questions] What is this trace telling me?

Lennart Ohman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Sun Jun 10 23:46:17 CEST 2007

Hmm, don’t know if it is my mailreader which ill-formats your
attachment. But without reformatting it to read it properly:

You call a fun having its definition in mnesia_sup and it "returns"
a failure which occurs in the BIF (module=erlang) exit.
The reason for the failure
is 'badarg'. Looking at the actual arguments [undefined,kill] tells
us that the immediate cause (probably another root cause) is that
you try to do "kill" on the process 'undefined'. But exit/2 takes
a pid as first argument - hence badarg.

/L

Lennart Ohman                   office  : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 67 35
Hälsingegatan 43, 10tr          fax     : +46-8-667 82 30
SE-113 31, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED