[erlang-questions] What is this trace telling me?

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Sun Jun 10 23:22:42 CEST 2007

Folks,

I can't quite figure this out. The error is saying that kill does not
exist, right?

In what module, though?

	Thanks, Joel

---

1> (<0.34.0>) call mnesia_sup:'-kill/0-fun-0-'(mnesia_index)
1> (<0.34.0>) returned from mnesia_sup:'-kill/0-fun-0-'/1 -> {'EXIT',
                                                            {badarg,
                                                             [{erlang,
                                                               exit,

[undefined,