[erlang-questions] Killer Erlang tools

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sun Jun 10 00:04:52 CEST 2007

Joel,

What I've always wanted is a graphical tool to design an OTP
application and it's supervision heirachy.  Everytime I create
a new OTP application I start by drawing out the supervision
heirarchy.  Then I create newapp.app, newapp.erl, newapp_sup.erl,
and the other supervisors and gen_fsm, gen_server children.  All
of this could be generated automatically if the drawing tool
knew how.  It would be nice if it could edit after the initial
creation as well.  Things like changing the restart strategy.

	-Vance

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200507/msg00396.html