[erlang-questions] Configuring SASL

Jan Henry Nystrom jan@REDACTED
Sat Jun 9 22:43:40 CEST 2007

Hi Krilill,

The app file is indeed loaded when you start(or load)
the application. It is however not unloaded when you
stop the application, which is where your problems
could be. To unload the application resource file
from a running system you have to use the unload
function in the application module. After that
you can load a new version of the resource file.
If that is not what has muddled the issue for
you, I can only guess without more information.

/Cheers Henry

jan@REDACTED