[erlang-questions] How to find the full OTP release number (including patch level)?

Bill Clementson billclem@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 17:09:26 CEST 2007

Bjorn Gustavsson <bjorn <at> erix.ericsson.se> writes:

> Currently, you can't.

Oh. At least that explains why I can't find it in the documentation. ;-)

> Bill Clementson <billclem <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I can use "erlang:system_info(otp_release)" to get "R11B", but what
> > can I use to programmatically find out the patch level in addition to the
> > release (e.g. - "R11B-4")?

So is there any "canonical" way that erlangers condition code based on
functionality that is in a specific patch level of a release?

For example, spawn_monitor is available in R11B-4 but not in some earlier patch
levels of R11B

--
Bill Clementson