[erlang-questions] JavaScript compiler for Erlang

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Fri Jul 13 20:38:39 CEST 2007

It seems like it would be practical to allow users of a large Erlang
system to write things like business rules or game logic in
JavaScript... basically for the same reasons people use Rhino in Java.

I think compiling Erlang to JavaScript is less practical because
debugging JavaScript is hard enough as it is, since the VMs are all
broken in slightly different ways...

-bob