[erlang-questions] JavaScript compiler for Erlang

Dominique Boucher dominique.boucher@REDACTED
Fri Jul 13 20:52:47 CEST 2007

Maybe a JavaScript interpreter in Erlang would be more interesting? I know
of several XML-based languages requiring a JavaScript interpreter that could
benefit from being implemented in Erlang (VoiceXML, GrXML, CCXML, etc, all
in the speech-recognition industry).

Dominique