[erlang-questions] Emacs and Erlang

Ladislav Lenart lenartlad@REDACTED
Thu Jan 25 16:05:03 CET 2007

Hello,

Based on your replies to my question on "Eclipse/Erlide
autoindent problem" I have decided to use Emacs as my
Erlang IDE. I have two questions related to this...

[1]
When Erlang mode is activated, "Erlang" menu appears
and one of its submenus is "Man pages" context of which
is "Error! Why?". The info text informs me to setup
erlang-root-dir which I already did. Any ideas?

[2]
I have also installed ECB for better code navigation
and it works quite good except for one tiny little
detail. When a selected source file contains more
than a few functions, they are "grouped" in method
buffer. Is it possible to disable this grouping of
functions so that method buffer always shows a flat
list? I was trying to find it in ECB docs but did
not succeed.

Thank you,

Ladislav Lenart