[erlang-questions] Inferno - erroneous comments about Erlang?

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Jan 25 15:41:20 CET 2007

For C/C++ Language Support, they could add the same
kind of footnote as for Limbo, and for embedded
environment, they could add a footnote similar to
that of Java (but citing a smaller footprint.)

I'm not sure what the most glaring misunderstanding
is - whether it is the alledged lack of a royalty-free
distribution or the supposed lack of a VM.   (:

At least, Erlang gets one tick more than XML/SOAP...

BR,
Ulf W