[erlang-questions] where can I get comet?

Jakob Cederlund jakob@REDACTED
Thu Feb 22 16:35:56 CET 2007

Comet is unsupported, but it's available as part of R8B, after that it
was discontinued. It should be possible to use with a later release.
There is a download for OTP-R8B on  erlang.org.
Note that comet only supports the dispatch-interface (IDispatch) in COM.
mvh Jakob