[erlang-questions] Documentation for erlang inter-node messaging wire protocol

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Feb 21 09:28:11 CET 2007

Hi,

The documentation regarding the Erlang distribution protocol can be found in
the source release at erts/emulator/internal_doc/erl_ext_dist.txt.

It might be upgraded to be part of the official documentation in an
upcoming release.

/Regards Kenneth (OTP team at Ericsson)