[erlang-questions] Sharing code between modules with emacs

Martin Carlson martin@REDACTED
Mon Feb 19 12:52:21 CET 2007

Or you can add something like this to your erlang hook:

(unless (null buffer-file-name)
    (make-local-variable 'compile-command)
    (setq compile-command
	  (if (file-exists-p "Emakefile") "erl -make"
            (concat
             (concat
              "erlc "
              (concat
               (if (file-exists-p "../ebin") "-o ../ebin " "")
               (if (file-exists-p "../include") "-I ../include " ""))
              "+debug_info -W " buffer-file-name)))))

In which case it will use a Emakefile if possible, else erlc with the
"right" switches depending on your environment

--
Martin Carlson
Erlang Training & Consulting