[erlang-questions] mnesia:subscribe doco and examples?

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Thu Feb 8 01:37:19 CET 2007

The manual pages for mnesia say that mnesia:subscribe is docomented in
the mnesia user manual. I assume this means the document entitled
"Mnesia Database Managment System (MNESIA)" in wish I am unable to find
anything. Actually not quite nothing section 1.5.7 "Mnesia Event
Handling" contains a description of the available events. What I suppose
I'm after is a couple of examples of the usage to get a more concrete
idea of how it's used. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Jeff.