[erlang-questions] xmerl SAX interface

Ladislav Lenart lenartlad@REDACTED
Mon Feb 5 13:44:36 CET 2007

Hello,

I am trying to implement a XML SAX driver using xmerl and I got lost
on the way a little. xmerl_eventp seems that it is what I am looking
for (SAX driver), but when I try to parse the following

   <e1 xmlns='urn'>
     <e2 a2='b'>2</e2>
     <e3>3</e3>
   </e1>

I get only the "closing" events which is not what I would expect
(from a SAX driver).

I have read the examples in xmerl 0.20 and used Google extensively,
but with no luck so far.

Can anyone please show me how to set up and SAX-parse a simple XML
document like the one above (namespaces are not necessary but would
be great, too).

Links to xmerl tutorials/faqs/... are also welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Ladislav Lenart