[erlang-questions] Rabbit

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Fri Feb 2 00:09:42 CET 2007

Chandru wrote:
> Seen this?
>
> http://www.rabbitmq.com/

Your timing couldn't have been better. I've been looking for a platform
agnostic asynchronous messaging protocol that's relatively common, ie
has support in lots of programming languages, and has an implementation
in erlang. AMQP is one of the ones I was thinking of investigating along
with XMPP (ejabberd), but as yet hadn't got around to looking for yet.
The project that it would be part of is an extension to the project I'm
currently working on or an extension to an enhancement of it. In short,
this just made my reading queue.

Jeff.