[erlang-questions] Please review this basic Erlang doc?

Robert Baruch autophile@REDACTED
Thu Feb 1 23:17:11 CET 2007

Hi all,

In learning Erlang as an expert procedural developer, but novice
functional developer, I had to organize my thoughts about Erlang and
how to think in functional terms. So, I wrote a document, and decided
that maybe it's useful to other Erlang beginners who are also
procedural experts.

With that in mind, does anyone want to take a look at this document
and send in comments? It's not finished, so I'd welcome any suggestions.

The document doesn't aim to be an Erlang tutorial, but rather to
guide the developer in thinking functionally. So once I'm sure a
functional concept has been explained, I do a lot of referring the
reader to the reference manuals.

Anyway, here it is: http://chuffyrodents.org/erlang.pdf

--Rob