[erlang-questions] inets/httpd: ESI callback examples?

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Mon Aug 27 05:46:29 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm reading the user's guide of inets, and want to use it as a very simple
http API for my own application.
My guess is that the ESI callbacks could be used for that.

But I cannot find the examples in OTP source code.

In otp_src_R11B-4/lib/inets/examples/server_root, there is a directory
cgi-bin, but no cgi-bin/erl/httpd_example as refered in the other files
(htdocs/index.html).
Are these examples deprecated (and some other linked files could be clean
then)? Are they somewhere else?

Thanks in advance for any hint!