[erlang-questions] rpc from erlang to java

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sun Aug 19 12:58:27 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/18/07, Ben Hood <0x6e6562@REDACTED> wrote:
> I'm using Hessian to achieve binary data binding between Erlang and
> Java, see http://cotton.sourceforge.net/hg/cotton/file/88f45901c41f/src/integration_test.erl
> for an example. In this example I using http as a transport between
> the Erlang client and Java server, but Hessian is not tied to a
> particular transport mechanism, it just handles binary encoding and
> decoding to a language neutral data format protocol.

This looks very interesting. Do you have any link to documentation
regarding configuration on the Java side when not using
HessianServlet? I couldn't find any when doing a quick browse at their
site.

BTW, I suppose you are aware that your hessian:encode_reply/1 is
incomplete, it only accepts integers.

best regards,
Vlad