[erlang-questions] Upgrading tcp connection to ssl (tls)

Jakob Cederlund jakob@REDACTED
Thu Aug 16 17:36:42 CEST 2007

It's not in the current implementation of ssl, due to a lot of reasons.
There is a newer implementation in the works that will make it possible
to do ssl-encryption on an already established socket connection, but
it's one or two otp-releases in the future.
/Jakob