[erlang-questions] Upgrading tcp connection to ssl (tls)

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Thu Aug 16 16:46:51 CEST 2007

No, I guess I am being vague.

I have an established gen_tcp connection, after negotiation the client
says it want to proceed talking in an encrypted tls channel over this
tcp connection.

I would need something like {ok, SSLSock} = ssl:initiate_tls(TCPSocket, Opts).