[erlang-questions] How to gain acces to shared memory (shm_open, mmap)?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 14:53:10 CEST 2007

You have to write either a linked in driver in C or a separate port
program (which gives access to the necessary
shared memory primitives).
You can then use the driver or the port program from your Erlang code.

Or if you are lucky you find a driver that someone else aleady have written.

/Regards Kenneth (Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson)