[erlang-questions] sending packets using gen_udp

igwan igwan@REDACTED
Wed Aug 1 19:17:28 CEST 2007

Chandru a écrit :

> Where are you sending the packets? When you say you see only 9 packets
> on your network interface, which n/w interface are you talking about?
> The source or the destination? If it is the destination, probably your
> receiving end has a small receive buffer?

I'm talking about the source interface. I checked the stats with "ip -s
link" and the counter increments only by nine packets and of course the
destination doesn't get more. This is on a 100 Mbps ethernet interface
and I'm able to reach a decent sending rate if I wait between each
sending, but this puts a high load on my emulator and complicates
programming.