[erlang-questions] process dictionary, anyone?

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Mon Apr 30 08:17:56 CEST 2007

Hi !

I think most of us has used put/get at some point.
It will ALWAYS hit you back. You will spend hours trying to locate
the place
where things went wrong. I do use put/get and I think you will too.
But it's NOT a great little hack it's a disease.

Happy hacking

/Tony