[erlang-questions] Adding new nodes to a Msenia group?

Tom Samplonius tom@REDACTED
Fri Apr 27 23:24:53 CEST 2007

  I've trying to understand Mnesia to see if it is suitable for my project.  It seems that you must define the nodes that contain on-disk storage when the schema is created.  And that must be done with Mnesia shutdown.  Is is possible to create a schema with on-disk storage when Mnesia is active?  Is it possible to create new Mnesia nodes with an empty node list (local node), and then use add_table_copy/3 to extend the database onto the new node?

Tom