[erlang-questions] Simple Queue Service API in Erlang

Jeremy Thurgood jerith@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 16:21:36 CEST 2007

yerl@REDACTED wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Is there any free Erlang implementation of Amazon SQS Rest API?
>
> N.B: Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS):
> http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Queue-Service-home-page/b?ie=UTF8&node=13584001

I don't see one in any of the usual places.  I'd be happy to attempt to
write one over the next week or so.  I've never used SQS myself, but I
do have a certain amount of experience with some of the other AWS APIs.
  This, of course, leads to the next question:  Is there a decent free
Erlang XML parser?

--J