[erlang-questions] : Copy big files over network as fast as possible

yerl@REDACTED yerl@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 10:22:18 CEST 2007

Hi Raimo!

Of course Yes. I'll also compare the result with FDT ans some hacks
I found on the net. However, note that our set of big files are highly compressed.

cheers
Younès