[erlang-questions] process dictionary, anyone?

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Apr 24 13:41:26 CEST 2007

Mats Cronqvist wrote:

> Thomas Lindgren wrote:
>
> > PPS. Maybe it wouldn't have been banned if we had
> > thought of this in the first place? Dang.
>
>    getting banned by ericsson should be considered
> a stamp of approval...

I don't know about that, but there's nothing like
a few mortal challenges now and then to force you
to step up and really give it your best. (:
I would wager that the ban was actually good for Erlang.

It is certainly so that since Erlang hasn't been
mainstream, and at times has been rather fiercely
opposed, there has never been much room for anything
but excellence.

BR,
Ulf W