[erlang-questions] Erlang on supercomputers

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Apr 20 09:00:19 CEST 2007

... but in the ERTS User's Guide, there's a chapter
called:

"How to implement an alternative carrier for the erlang distribution"

http://www.erlang.org/doc/doc-5.5.2/erts-5.5.2/doc/html/alt_dist.html#3

with a runnable example using Unix Domain Sockets instead of
TCP/IP.

BR,
Ulf W