[erlang-questions] how to quelch lc warnings?

ok ok@REDACTED
Mon Apr 16 04:09:54 CEST 2007

Isn't this stuff about list comprehensions with no generator distracting
us from the original application of the idea?  It was something like

which can be written easily as a list comprehension WITH a generator:

This way does require the invention of a name (T), but to me it is
more intention-revealing (I want those of X, Y, Z that are not empty
lists collected as a list) and avoids the repeated /= [] test.