[erlang-questions] http client and server: inets, ibrowse, yaws

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Thu Apr 5 16:17:06 CEST 2007

Thanks for all the advices.

Now I feel confident to use inets for http client.

For the server side, I just need to embed a very very simple http server. My
goal is to create an easy API to my application for any language. Thus I
will probably use yaws because it is easy to embed and it may enable a
future use of more sophisticated RPC (SOAP, JSON...). I would have used
inets httpd if I could have find an easy way to start it without external
config file.

Thanks everybody!