[erlang-questions] Erlangic-ness?

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Thu Sep 28 19:11:27 CEST 2006

and then "Logan, Martin" <Martin.Logan@REDACTED> wrote:

> Just to let everyone who is interested know, all the current Erlang
> tutorials not already present on Trap Exit are listed at:
>
> http://wiki.trapexit.org/index.php/Category:HowToSignup

which made me realize that the aforementioned tutorial was written by
Pete Kazmier, not ulf.  my apologies.  i think i had it confused with
"Tutorial package: how to build an OTP system", at:
http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200212/msg00038.html
which may be the other tutorial i was thinking of.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.