[erlang-questions] Mnesia permission at process level

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Sep 27 10:56:35 CEST 2006

'Rdbms' has access control, but it can't be made completely
safe, of course. It assumes that there is no malicious
software running on the node.

The way it works is that you can add a metadata declaration
for a table, specifying a callback Mod:Fun(Tab, Mod, Record),
where Mode = read | write | delete. If the function doesn't
return 'true', the transaction aborts.

BR,
Ulf W