[erlang-questions] ErlTL: A Simple Erlang Template Language

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 19:35:31 CEST 2006

On 10/19/06, Dmitrii Dimandt <dmitriid@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi. Couldn't reply on your site as reply form seems to be broken.

The story of my blog. I need to restart it almost on a daily basis to
make comments work. Somebody should port Typo to Erlang ;)

> I've tried compiling a UTF-8 template file. Hoorah! :) It works just fine

Sweet!

> However, it wouldn't work if
> <%? [What, Where, Objects, Action] = Data %>
> wasn't the first line of the template.
>
> Even inserting a newline before that would result in the following error:
>
>     {error,{misplaced_top_expression,{line,2},
>                                      "<%? [What, Where,
> Objects, Action] = Data %>\r
>     "}}
>
> This error appeared for both ASCII and UTF-8 files.
>
> I wonder if I should have reported this as a bug instead of polluting the
> maillist...

Thanks for reporting. I'll look into that.

BR
Yariv