[erlang-questions] ErlTL: A Simple Erlang Template Language

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 10:12:31 CEST 2006

Hi. Couldn't reply on your site as reply form seems to be broken.

I've tried compiling a UTF-8 template file. Hoorah! :) It works just fine

However, it wouldn't work if
<%? [What, Where, Objects, Action] = Data %>
wasn't the first line of the template.

Even inserting a newline before that would result in the following error:

    {error,{misplaced_top_expression,{line,2},
                                     "<%? [What, Where, Objects, Action] =
Data %>\r
    "}}

This error appeared for both ASCII and UTF-8 files.

I wonder if I should have reported this as a bug instead of polluting the
maillist...