[erlang-questions] Why does the restart strategy "{one_for_one, 10, 10}" still kill my application?

Shelton Tang shelton.ms@REDACTED
Wed Oct 4 19:33:57 CEST 2006

Hi Gunilla,

Thank you for the info. When I start erl with "erl -boot start_sasl",
the last outuput shows the sup shutdown is because of one child
shutdown. The child calls gen_tcp:listen/2 but got eaddrnotavail since
i got a wrong IP from inet:getiflist.

so my question is, do I need to trap_exit in my supervisor?

Regards,
Shelton