[erlang-questions] Why does the restart strategy "{one_for_one, 10, 10}" still kill my application?

Gunilla Arendt gunilla@REDACTED
Wed Oct 4 13:51:06 CEST 2006

How do you see the the entire process tree is killed, what error
messages do you get? Use the start_sasl boot script to ensure you
see the supervisor and error reports. ("erl -boot start_sasl").

/ Gunilla