[erlang-questions] problem with global registration

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Nov 7 20:22:22 CET 2006

Where does your global server 'util' start?

When you call debugctrl() using the -run argument,
the call will be dispatched pretty early.

Chances are your globally registered process hasn't
had time to start yet.

BR,
Ulf W