Dialyzer: report call to undefined function

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon May 22 10:33:56 CEST 2006

That's my hacked version (I haven't checked the
OTP version to see how they differ.)

What I did was simply to remove all modules in the
analysed set from the plt, and also the modules that
depend on them, directly or indirectly.

That means that if you would include e.g. lists.beam,
most of the data in the plt would be thrown away.
Of course, if the modules being removed from the plt
are not in the analysed set, they show up at the end,
when Dialyzer reports the missing modules.

The --new_plt option was simply to enable saving a
larger plt than that of just stdlib.

/Ulf W