CRYPTO: how to get N, E from public RSA key?

karol skocik karol.skocik@REDACTED
Fri May 19 13:17:14 CEST 2006

Hi,
  I hope somebody already solved something similar and doesn't mind
sharing knowledge...
I have a RSA public key which looks like this :

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA6xVgBRiY4hMm/1t6cLk5ewPCO7nf/aYRMBLczrtdQP5kP6+I/5NC0lMBsXyLqs8xIc8Wz2031cjW/DB2MIpujf0l07p4W5SX1zqmJjkoYl7VT6KMmJwAw2ccxb47TgUtPtQdSRW37l3oVXw/+xCipDAvDwi06uxvyaJoj6iy/yM=
user@REDACTED

I am not sure from CRYPTO doc, but the key looks like [E, N] which
might be exponent and modulus of the public key. Is there any way how
to get these numbers (MPints) from public key which looks like one
above? I can't find any examples how to use it.

Is it even possible to get these N, E from public key or something
like libssl should get me that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  Karol