Dialyzer: report call to undefined function

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri May 19 13:35:03 CEST 2006

Seeing Dializer in R11 is what triggered my question :-)

Is this information returned among the usual warnings and errors? From
my quick glance it isn't, but I think it should.

I won't be using the tools from the command line, but as Erlang
functions, so things going to stdout are harder to catch. I already
did that for yecc, but it's not really a good solution.

regards,
Vlad