Dialyzer: report call to undefined function

kostis@REDACTED kostis@REDACTED
Fri May 19 13:23:20 CEST 2006

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

> I think it would be useful if Dialyzer would also report calls to
> undefined or unexported functions. I often spell names wrong :-)

First of all, for those who have not read the release notes of R11
in detail, let me mention that Dialyzer is now part of Erlang/OTP.

Part of what Vlad is asking for is already present in Dialyzer.
When Dialyzer finishes its analysis, it spits out information of
the form:

   Unknown functions: [{mod1,f,4},{mod2,g,3}]

If "mod1" is one of the modules that are analyzed, this means that
the function f/4 is either undefined or unexported from that module.

Kostis