gen_tcp:recv - last segement when closed port

jmT2 johan@REDACTED
Sat Mar 11 21:13:54 CET 2006

Should add that I'm running Windows XP Professional SP2. The behaviour is
probably OS specific since it has to do with how tcp buffers and sends
packets. Didn't get a Ethereal trace since it the traffic was all local on
one machine.