httpd module vs inets {packet,http}

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Wed Mar 8 10:38:36 CET 2006

That is interesting feedback on the tutorial, thanks.

If I can find time to wrestle again with the sometimes flaky update
mechanism on the Trapexit HOWTO pages I will update the tutorial to
point out more clearly where the API to user code appears, as well as
checkin a couple of bugfixes from folks who have studied it deeply
and posted on the list.

FWIW I would recommend Yaws most highly for new applications. It is
not nearly as heavyweight as it first appears, and is very nice for
writing this sort of application.

Sean