updates to new rdbms

Rick Pettit rpettit@REDACTED
Tue Mar 7 15:26:45 CET 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 03:02:36PM +0100, Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) wrote:

> If that's a widely held opinion, I
> can of course take the discussion elsewhere.
> (Or perhaps you didn't mean just this thread,
> since there have certainly been longer threads
> that may not have had universal appeal?)
>
> Except there isn't any obvious "elsewhere",
> since the trapexit forums are down.
>
> Creating different mailing lists on the jungerl
> sourceforge project would be one option.
>
> I welcome any suggestions/comments.

If you stop mailing the list, then people with interest won't hear (er, read)
what you have to say (er, write). On the other hand, if you continue with
the thread and some people decide they are no longer interested, it should
be trivial (at least possible) to filter on their end.

I personally don't mind the thread, and in general tend to learn from emails
by Ulf, Klacke, et al.

-Rick