http:request returns {error, session_remotly_closed}

Stephen Han kruegger@REDACTED
Wed Mar 1 03:10:06 CET 2006

I ran your sample under Windows XP service pack 2 with OTP R10B-9.
I could not reproduce the problem.

One of my application do http:request every 5 minutes. It has been doing
that since 2005 June. So far didn't see that error since. But mine do
http:request every 5 min so yours probably do it really fast without
interval.

I think it may be the persistent connection that confuses whoever that is,
http module or web server. :-)

Try asynchronously and see if happens again.

regards,